Share and Win “Holiday Gift Card” Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
Holiday Gift Card (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 at the time of entry excluding employees, representatives or agents of Interactive Communications International, Inc. (herein referred as "Community First" or “Sponsor”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Sweepstakes suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. Void where prohibited.
1. Sweepstakes Period starts at 8:00:00 am on November 1, 2013 and continues until 6:00:00 pm on December 16, 2013 the “Sweepstakes Closing Date”. No purchase necessary. All times are in Eastern Daylight Time.
2. To enter the Sweepstakes
Go to GoCommunityFirst.com/go to complete an entry form as instructed on or before the Sweepstakes Closing Date.
Limit of one (1) entry per person. A single email address may not be used for multiple persons. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Sweepstakes Sponsor.
How to Earn Additional Grand Prize Drawing Entries: Immediately after completing an entry form, entrants will have the option to share GoCommunityFirst.com/go to receive additional entries into the Promotion. To share the Sweepstakes with an individual after submitting an entry form as set forth above, follow the on-screen instructions on the Website and enter the information required. You will receive one (1) additional entry (as defined below) if your share the Sweepstakes via social media using the following methods:
(1) Facebook - In order to use Facebook to share, entrant must click on the “Facebook” icon on the Website. After clicking on the icon, the Website will provide text regarding the Sweepstakes and a link, which the entrant can post to his/her Facebook page. There is a limit of one (1) additional entry per person available via the Facebook sharing method.
(2) Twitter - In order to use Twitter to share, entrant must click on the “Twitter” icon on the Website. After clicking on the icon, the Website will provide text regarding the Sweepstakes and a link, which entrant can post to his/her Twitter account. There is a limit of one (1) additional entry per person available via the Twitter sharing method.
In addition, you will receive one (1) additional entry for each unique individual you share with during the Sweepstakes Period via email in accordance with the instructions contained herein who registers for the Sweepstakes prior to the Sweepstakes Closing Date for the first time in accordance with these Official Rules. In order to share by email, you must click on the “email” icon on the Website, which will bring entrant to the email option pop-up page of the Website. On such page, entrant will have the option to provide the email addresses of up to five (5) individuals, provided that an entrant may give email addresses only of individuals with whom such entrant has an existing, personal relationship. By providing the email contact information, entrant is directing Sponsor and Administrator, consistent with all applicable laws, to send to that friend or family member an email that provides information about the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of five (5) additional entries per person available via the email sharing method.
3. PRIZES - Participants are eligible to win:
Grand Prize: $500 Community First Visa gift card
Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, are used. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents.
4. DRAWING – At approximately 12:00 pm on December 16, 2013[m1] , a representative of Community First will select a single winner by random drawing from all eligible entries received . The drawing will be held at Community First’s main branch office[m2] . Entrants need not be present to win. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Selected entrants will be contacted by email at the email address indicated on his/her entry on or about December 17, 2013[m3] . Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email address.If the selected entrant cannot be reached within three (3) business days following the first attempt of contact, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
5. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. If a Potential Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the Potential Winner will be disqualified. In the event that a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected randomly, even if the disqualified Potential Winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within 14 days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
7. Except where prohibited by law, by entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Sweepstakes Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation and without time or territorial limitations. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, and local laws and regulations.
8. To receive a copy of the list of the winners, send a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope on or before 12/31/2013.
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sweepstakes Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
10. Community First is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants unless entrants provide Community First with explicit permission to do so as indicated on the entry form.
11. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Sweepstakes judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this Sweepstakes or, if declared a winner, the prize. Entrant further understands and agrees that a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
12. This Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with these rules. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Sweepstakes. The terms of this Sweepstakes, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
13. Sweepstakes Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register/play multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion.
14. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstakes will be the Sweepstakes server machine(s).
15. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Atlanta, GA.
17. Sponsored by: Community First Credit Union